Sada je: uto 06 lis, 2026 8:32 pm.




Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 121 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Sljedeća
 Best song lyric 
Autor/ica Poruka
Über Trekkie
Über Trekkie
Avatar

Pridružen/a: sub 05 ruj, 2009 10:29 pm
Postovi: 1419
Opis Stanja: Oprosti mi Boze jer sam Dalmatinac
Post Re: Best song lyric
Klapa sv. Juraj-HRM - Kao Da Te Ne Volim

Kao da te ne volim, nocas odlazim
Svu ti ljubav ostavljam, nista ne nosim
Samo jedno, duso zao mi, to sto nikad neces saznati
Kako sam te volio, a izgubio

Ref.
Neka Bog ti da, sve sto nisam ja,
Kako sam te volio, samo On to zna
Neka Bog ti da, sve sto nisam ja,
I da ljubis nekoga boljeg nego ja

Kao da te ne volim, vrata zatvaram
Neka Bog mi oprosti, sto te ostavljam
Samo jedno, duso zao mi, to sto nikad neces saznati
Kako sam te volio, a izgubio

Ref.
Neka Bog ti da, sve sto nisam ja,
Kako sam te volio, samo On to zna
Neka Bog ti da, sve sto nisam ja,
I da ljubis nekoga boljeg nego ja

Kao da te ne volim, nocas odlazim

_________________
How peaceful life would be without love, Adso. How safe, how tranquil... and how dull.


sub 10 lis, 2009 8:44 pm
Profil
Egzobiolog
Egzobiolog
Avatar

Pridružen/a: čet 11 svi, 2006 12:52 am
Postovi: 19665
Lokacija: Planet Vulcan
Naj Serija: ENT
Naj Film: Insurrection
Opis Stanja: Always positive
Koje si vrste?: 1/2 Vulcan;1/2 Human
Post Re: Best song lyric
...evo ovo mi ja draga pjesma...

Tom Morley - Song For The World

When I wake up early in the morning
Until I go to bed at night
Peace is what I always dream of
It’s a time where inside
So tonight ill close my eyes
And fly so high across the skies
With the world held in my hands
I’ll take the souls throughout the land

If I became a star and tried so hard
To move this world with my heart
Singing songs of open peace
So people know it can be achieved
So tonight I sing my song for the world

When im in bed and Im dreaming
Of how it could be without war
No more shouting no more hurting
And no more suffering anymore
As in before
Throughout the world
Every boy and every girl
Sleep tonight peace and love
In their hearts forever more

If I became a star and tried so hard
To move this world with my heart
Singing songs of open peace
So people know it can be achieved
So tonight I sing my song for the world…
For thee world…
If I became a star and tried so hard
To move this world with my heart
Singing songs of open peace
So people know it can be achieved
So tonight I sing my song for the world…
So tonight I sing my song for the world

_________________
slika[url=http://img218.imageshack.us/i/cvijee.gif/]


ned 01 stu, 2009 11:52 am
Profil ICQ Web stranica
Jedi Hamsta – Tribl v2.0.
Jedi Hamsta – Tribl v2.0.
Avatar

Pridružen/a: pon 26 sij, 2009 7:16 pm
Postovi: 7805
Spol: Ženski
Naj Serija: TNG
Naj Film: First Contact
Post Re: Best song lyric
Djevojke iz kluba "Srca slomljena"
plakale su dvjesto godina...
Svatko u životu naleti na majmuna... :biggrinlove:

Pamtim dan kad je rek'o "Odlazim",
Bože, gdje ih samio takve nalazim...
zalupit' ću vrata, više ni ne izlazim...

Znaš da sada sezona je lova
i tvoja cura to zna...
zna da pravila su nova,
zašto te je pustila...

Ja sam vlak što zgazit' će te, mali
vatromet kakav nisi probao...
Ja sam vlak što zgazit' će te, mali
zaboravit' ćeš da si hodao...


Hully-gully, noć sjaji ti u očima,
sto pedeset puta to sam vidjela...
ma, leti mali kući, opasna sam djevojka...

Ispod nogu mi ritam, brzo putuje,
ova noć je puna akcije...
bang, bang, bang, pucat' ću, čuvaj se...


:zubo: :zubo: :zubo:

_________________
She's got a date at midnight with Nosferatu.


pon 02 stu, 2009 8:32 pm
Profil
Über Trekkie
Über Trekkie
Avatar

Pridružen/a: sub 05 ruj, 2009 10:29 pm
Postovi: 1419
Opis Stanja: Oprosti mi Boze jer sam Dalmatinac
Post Re: Best song lyric
Novi Fosili - Za dobra stara vremena

Bilo je osam, na trgu cvijeca
ja sam te cekao na kraju price
kada si rekla, mi necemo vise
odmahnuh rukom, ma sto me se tice

Al' ne bi' ni Bogu priznao tada
sve je moje u vodu palo
sad mirno kazem, lagati necu
onoga dana i vrijeme je stalo

Ref.
Kako je dobro vidjeti te opet
staviti ruke na tvoja ramena
kao nekad poljubi me njezno
za ona dobra, dobra
dobra stara vremena

Stvarno sam htio, vidjeti te opet
sa istim smijehom, na usnama tvojim
pricaj o kisi, o bilo cemu
ne pricaj o sebi, jos toga se bojim

Neka sam proklet ako i danas
postoji nacin, da objasnim sebe
ne zelim nikog, i sve mi se cini
da citav sam zivot volio tebe

Ref.

Ma, bas je dobro vidjeti te opet
staviti ruke na tvoja ramena
kao nekad poljubi me njezno
za ona dobra, dobra
dobra stara vremena

:smrc:

_________________
How peaceful life would be without love, Adso. How safe, how tranquil... and how dull.


pon 02 stu, 2009 9:45 pm
Profil
So Say We All
Avatar

Pridružen/a: pon 12 vel, 2007 9:20 am
Postovi: 4808
Lokacija: Between the thighs of Helen
Spol: Muški
Naj Serija: DS9
Naj Film: ST: XI
Opis Stanja: Neću više da mislim na ........
Post Re: Best song lyric
Svi stihovi iz Pjesme Leda i Vatre :mrgreen:

_________________
slika

[Prikaz] Spoiler:
Ovo što si sad stisnuo/la su bila moja jajca, sudeći po tvom osmjehu na licu vidim da ti se svidjelo


pet 27 stu, 2009 7:03 pm
Profil ICQ
Make it so
Make it so
Avatar

Pridružen/a: uto 08 sij, 2008 10:38 pm
Postovi: 8181
Spol: Muški
Naj Serija: TNG
Naj Film: First Contact
Post Re: Best song lyric
MILO HRNIĆ DALMACIJO, LJUBAV SI VJEČNA

dalmacijo opet nam tebi vrača put
kao nekad snivan dug u krilu tvom
to sunca sjaj tvoja me slika
prati svud djetinjstva moga topli svud moj rodni dom
dalmacijo za tvoje ime samo znam na tebe mislim svaki dan i svaku noć jer samo ti ljubav si vječna srca mog
sva moja radost moja bol dalmacijo


.......

Milo hrnic - Kome bi sumilo

Pozdravi mi sve sinje moje more
Nase brodove sto po svijetu plove
Tebi na dar dizem casu vina
Zapjevajmo sad onu iz davnina

Kome bi sumilo more moje sinje
Da hrvatske nije, da hrvatske nije
Kome bi svirale moje mandoline
Da hrvatske nije more moje sinje

Sve, sve to dobro zna moja dalmacija
Sve, sve to dobro zna moja dalmacija

Na jarbolu tvom vije barjak srece
Cuvamo ga mi mijenjati se nece
Neka samo traju oseke i pline
Zapjevajmo mi onu iz davnine

slika

:mrgreen:

_________________
Surviving the new decade


uto 15 pro, 2009 1:11 am
Profil
Captain
Captain
Avatar

Pridružen/a: pon 27 tra, 2009 8:19 pm
Postovi: 463
Lokacija: Zemlja-Europa-Hrvatska-Zagreb
Spol: Muški
Naj Serija: TOS
Naj Film: ST: I
Opis Stanja: Space is cool and so am I
Post Re: Best song lyric
Warp 11-SECTION 31


They know all the secrets that you hide
And they know the truths you have denied

They’re the masters of disguise
They’re not to be outdone
The phaser they have pointed at you isn’t set on stun
Section 31

Beaming microfilm through outer space
Sabotaging the Romulan arms race

A covert operation that’s never done
A secret code, an x-ray eye, and a detonated sun
Section 31

Oh James

You’re a double agent but they know
And you’ll be double crossed by their double O

You cannot run
You cannot hide
And you cannot defect
They are always watching you but you cannot detect
Section 31

_________________
slika
It' s the 25th century, but marines are still looking for a few good men.


sri 16 pro, 2009 11:32 pm
Profil Web stranica
Make it so
Make it so
Avatar

Pridružen/a: uto 08 sij, 2008 10:38 pm
Postovi: 8181
Spol: Muški
Naj Serija: TNG
Naj Film: First Contact
Post Re: Best song lyric
na rukama omerjana jidriš, veslaš i smiješ se na valima od vrimena Splite moj Ka brnistra rascvitana nasrid kore o kamena u librima Marulovim žeže, gori i vijori vična slava tvog imena Splite moj Kako zvona svetog Duje cila zemlja neka čuje rajsku pismu puka tvog Splite moj Ka divojka sa maštilom na funtani od života šesnoj dici točiš sriću da kažiju cilom svitu ća su oganj i lipota Kako zvona svetog Duje cila zemlja neka čuje rajsku pismu puka tvog Splite moj
:mrgreen:

_________________
Surviving the new decade


sri 23 pro, 2009 12:57 am
Profil
Trekkie
Avatar

Pridružen/a: čet 28 svi, 2009 11:02 pm
Postovi: 4
Lokacija: Pandora
Spol: Ženski
Naj Serija: DS9
Naj Film: ST: XI
Post Re: Best song lyric
Johnny take a walk
With your sister in the moon
Let her pale light in
To fill up your room
You've been living underground
Eating from a can
You've been running away
From what you don't understand...
Look

She's slipping
You’re sliding down
She'll be there
When you
hit the ground

It's all right, it's all right, all right
She moves in mysterious ways
It's all right, it's all right, all right
She moves in mysterious ways
O-o-oh

Johnny take a dive
With your sister in the rain
Let her talk about the things
You can't explain
To touch is to heal
To hurt is to steal
If you want to kiss the sky
Better learn how to kneel
On your knees boy

She's the way - She turns the tide
She sees a man, inside the child
Yeah

It's all right, it's all right, all right
She moves in mysterious ways
It's all right, it's all right, all right
She moves in mysterious ways
Love
It's all right, it's all right, all right
lift my days, light up my nights
Love

One day you will look... back
And you'll see... where
You were held... how
By this love... while
You could stand there
You could move on this moment
Follow this feeling

It's all right, it's all right, all right
She moves in mysterious ways
It's all right, it's all right, all right
She moves in mysterious ways
O-o-oh

Oh love
Oh love, lover
Move you
Spirit move
Baby love me
Move
Baby love me
Move you
Baby love me
Move with it
She moves with it

Lift my days, light up my night.....................U2

_________________
A friend in need is a friend indeed,friend with weed is better...


sri 27 sij, 2010 1:31 am
Profil
Kingslayer
Kingslayer
Avatar

Pridružen/a: sri 24 svi, 2006 7:39 pm
Postovi: 5995
Lokacija: Dorne
Spol: Muški
Naj Serija: TNG
Naj Film: First Contact
Opis Stanja: Krivo neshvaćeno...
Post Re: Best song lyric
The Cure - Friday I'm in Love :biggrinlove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa2nLEhUcZ0

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday, wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday, never hesitate...

I don't care if Mondays black
Tuesday, Wednesday - heart attack
Thursday, never looking back
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday, you can hold your head
Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed
Or Thursday - watch the walls instead
It's Friday, I'm in love

Saturday, wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday, never hesitate...

Dressed up to the eyes
It's a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown
And just smiling at the sound
And as sleek as a sheik
Spinning round and round
Always take a big bite
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you eat in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
It's Friday, I'm in love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

_________________
slika


pet 19 ožu, 2010 4:06 pm
Profil Web stranica
Kingslayer
Kingslayer
Avatar

Pridružen/a: sri 24 svi, 2006 7:39 pm
Postovi: 5995
Lokacija: Dorne
Spol: Muški
Naj Serija: TNG
Naj Film: First Contact
Opis Stanja: Krivo neshvaćeno...
Post Re: Best song lyric
TBF - Nostalgična



Može bit da san potrošija i ono malo suza
Za navodnit dolinu sevdaha i bluza
Svit je tužan, tu nikad neće bit pravde
Za one koji žele samo da žive i rade
I samo vole i smiju se svemu ka vicu
A ja se pitan ima li smisla pravit dicu
Donosit ih na svit di su život i sloboda
Ka roba koju će neki moćnik prodat

I ove stare melodije bude memorije
Čiste nostalgije, i ne znan šta mi je
Stari s bafama, stara s ogromnon trajnon
Sestra i ja cili umazan slajon
I sve je daleko i tajno
Al ditetu sve je sjajno
Znan i onda nije sve bilo bajno
Al pari mi se puno lipše
I ove kapi kiše ka da šapću "nikad više"

Jer sve prolazi, ostaje samo u nama
U srcima, u umu i fotoalbumu
Priča svaka slika, da ne zaboravin nikad
Nasmijana lica nekih starih prika
Nekih nema više, ostale su sjene
Mora bit da je s njima nesta i dio mene
Al vrate ga kiše i vitar s juga
Neka stara pisma, nostalgija i tuga

Nekad se pitan jel tribalo sve baš tako bit
Pa mislin tribalo je bit kad je proklet ovi svit
Dobri ljudi uvik izvuku deblji kraj
Zato se nadan da postoji pakal i raj
Neki viši sud, Božja pravda
Da presudi i kazni svakog onog gada
Željnog rata i žednog krvi
Ali ko je bez grijeha nek baci kamen prvi
Ironično, zaista, da citira Krista
Jedan od onih šta je odgojen u obitelji ateista
U mraku, u miješanom braku
U nekoj dalekoj zemlji sad je samo u zraku
(i baš me tamo donila roda)
Je, da ne mrzin i buden pošten, iskren i odan
A razliku između zla i dobra
Nisan naučio ni od fratra, ni od hodže, ni popa

Kad su zavladali oni šta su pali s kruške
Božji ljudi su blagoslovili puške
Ovce slali u smrt za svoga boga jedinoga
Za ludilo svoga ideologa
I kad zavlada mržnja razum nije lijek
I ludilo uvik promijeni tijek povijesti
Ispiše novu, krvavu stranu
U zemlji seljaka, na brdovitom Balkanu

Zato letin visoko iznad napaćenog tla
Daleko iznad poimanja dobra i zla
Visoko gore, ka suncu, u nebesa
(di se gužvaju poruke sms-sa)
Iz ovog vrimena izlazin van
I zaranjan u neki davni, zaboravljeni san
U neki bolji dan, pun smija i vica
Di su sritni ljudi i njihova dica
I gledaju u sutra ozarena lica
Puni nade, u tom svitu pravde
Jednakosti, bratstva i slobode
(u svit ljubavi me misli vode)
I još uvik virujen da će na ovoj planeti
Jednog dana svi ljudi moć živit sretni
Razum, ljubav i znanje izgradit će raj
I znaj, neće bit ironije za kraj

140

_________________
slika


čet 06 svi, 2010 4:57 pm
Profil Web stranica
Ensign
Ensign
Avatar

Pridružen/a: ned 02 svi, 2010 4:51 pm
Postovi: 68
Spol: Muški
Naj Serija: TNG
Naj Film: ST: IV
Post Re: Best song lyric
Lyrics Star Trek TNG Episode Guide Song:


Encounter at Farpoint Part 1 and part 2
the Naked Now, Haven, and Hide and Q
Code of Honor, Last Outpost, Where No-one has Gone Before
Lonely Among us, The Big Goodbye, Datalore,
Justice, The Battle, Home Soil, and Angel One,
Coming of Age, 11001001,
When the Bough Breaks and Too Short a Season,
Sym—biosis, the Ars'nal of Freedom,
Heart of Glory, Skin of Evil,
We'll Always have Paris, Conspiracy, The Neutral Zone —
And that's Season One.

Gee, I love Star Trek Next Gen!
I'll watch them all over and over again...
Those seven seasons were great...
I wish there were eight!

The Child, Where Silence Has Lease, the Dauphin,
The Outrageous Okona, the Schizoid Man,
Element'ry my Dear Data, and The Royale,
Loud as a Whisper, Manhunt, Pen Pals,
Unnatural Selection, Contagion, Times Squared,
A Matter of Honor, Samaritan Share,
The Measure of a Man, The Icarus Factor,
The Emissary and Up the Long Ladder,
And Peak Performance & Shades of Gray and Q Who—
And that's Season Two.

Gee, I love Star Trek Next Gen!
I'll watch them all over and over again...
Those Seven Seasons were fine...
I wish there were nine!

Evolution, the Ensigns of Command,
the Survivors, Who Watches the Watchers, Tin Man,
The Bonding, the Enemy, the Hunted, the Price,
The High Ground, the Offspring, and Yesterday's Enterprise,
Booby Trap, Déjà Q, and the Defector,
Sins of the Father, the Vengeance Factor,
A Matt'r of Perspective and Ménage à Troi,
Allegiance, Hollow Pursuits, the Most Toys,
Captain's Holiday, Sarek, and Transfigurations,
the Best of Both Worlds, Part 1 --
Picard is Locutus, the third Season's Done!

Gee I love Star Trek Next Gen
I'll watch them all over and over again
Those Seven Seasons were swell...
I wish there were twelve!

The Best of Both Worlds, Part 2, Family,
Brothers and Suddenly Human, Remember Me,
Half a Life, Future Imperfect, Reunion,
The Loss, Data's Day, Final Mission, the Wounded,
First Contact and Galaxy's Child and Clues,
Identity Crisis, the Host, Devil's Due,
Night Terrors, and Q-Pid, the Nth Degree,
The Drumhead, the Mind's Eye, In Theory and Legacy,
And the cliffhanger, if you're keeping score,
Redemption (part 1), and that's season 4.

Gee I love Star Trek Next Gen
I'll watch them all over and over again
Just seven seasons, aw gee --
Why not twenty-three?

Redemption, part II, and Darmok, The Game
Ensign Ro and Disaster, A Matter of Time
Silicon Avatar, Unification
part I and part II, and Violations
New Ground, Hero Worship, The Masterpiece Socie-
ty, and Conundrum, and Ethics and Power Play
Cause and Effect, The First Duty, The Perfect Mate
Cost_ of Living, The Outcast, The Inner Light
I_, Borg_, Imagin'ry Friend,
The Next Phase and Time's Arrow, and then
the fifth season's come to an end!

Gee I love Star Trek Next Gen
I'll watch them all over and over again
Just seven seasons won't do --
I want thirty-two.

Time's Arrow, part 2, and Realm of Fear
Man of the People and Rightful Heir
Relics and Schisms and True Q and Rascals
A Fistful of Datas and Ship in a Bottle
The Qual'ty of Life, and Chain of Command
Part I and Part II, and Second Chances
Aquiel, Face of the Enemy, Lessons, and
Birthright Part I and part II and Suspicions, and
Tapestry, Timescape, Starship Mine
The Chase, and Frame of Mind,
and Descent--
So season six went.

Gee I love Star Trek Next Gen
I'll watch them all over and over again
Those seven seasons were heaven --
How 'bout forty-seven?

Descent, part II, Liaisons, and Interface
Gambit part I and part II, and Dark Page
Force of Nature, Inheritance, Parallels
Homeward, Sub Rosa, Thine Own Self
Phantasms, The Pegasus, and Attached,
Eye'f the Beholder, Genesis, Masks,
Lower Decks, and Journey's End
Firstborn, Bloodlines, and Emergence
Preemptive Strike, and "All Good Things..."
And out the final fanfare rings
As all of Star Trek fandom sings...

Gee I love Star Trek Next Gen
I'll watch them all over and over again
So many worlds to explore---
I wish there were more!
I wish there were more!
I wish there were more!

_________________
slika


pet 07 svi, 2010 3:52 pm
Profil
Egzobiolog
Egzobiolog
Avatar

Pridružen/a: čet 11 svi, 2006 12:52 am
Postovi: 19665
Lokacija: Planet Vulcan
Naj Serija: ENT
Naj Film: Insurrection
Opis Stanja: Always positive
Koje si vrste?: 1/2 Vulcan;1/2 Human
Post Re: Best song lyric
I Only Know How To Love
The Canadian Tenors


They say love can take you far
Be yourself and there you are
Once in a lifetime
When will she be mine heaven knows
Love can take you
Up the mountains down below
Day or night she won't let go
Love's like a warm wind, sworn to the feeling, need to know

What does it feel like
When can I say
It's the furthest that I've ever been
And I've found a way
What does it sound like
When will I know
How does it feel like letting go
A memory of - I only know how to love

When I dream I'm in her arms
Feeling safe and far from harm
She knows where I've been
Places that I've seen
Need to know
Heaven tell me

What does it feel like
When can I say
It's the furthest that I've ever been
And I've found a way
What does it sound like
When will I know
How does it feel like letting go
A memory of - i only know how to love

Deep down inside
She's here tonight by my side

What does it sound like
When will I know
How does it feel like letting go
A memory of-I only know how to love

I only know how to love

_________________
slika[url=http://img218.imageshack.us/i/cvijee.gif/]


ned 05 pro, 2010 6:40 pm
Profil ICQ Web stranica
Desolate
Avatar

Pridružen/a: ned 30 svi, 2010 10:23 pm
Postovi: 1848
Lokacija: Rijeka
Spol: Muški
Opis Stanja: Alienated
Koje si vrste?: Sathanas Vulgaris
Post Re: Best song lyric
Kings Of The Carnival Creation
Dimmu Borgir



Incarnated marvels simplified
Effects from such a disconsolate kind
Impotence of the once so perfect living
Erase and rewind

Stand rigid for the next battle
Peace means reloading your guns
The love for life is all hatred in disguise
A carnival creation with masks undone

In search for the guidelines to the gateways of sin
through mires of misanthropy with wrath in mind
Sophistication as cruelty and perfection as virulent truth
Confidently dawned, to pick the best of enemies
An abyss womb stretched wide open, exposed to retaliate

(chorus:)
With the stigma feasting upon your flesh I wish you well
Thorns from the fountains of fate licking lepered skin
Worshipped by anyone's mass on our planet hell
What on earth possessed you

Consuming illusions made from hysteria and swallowed tongues
Devoured by doubt, conducting arts of misconception
Testimonial sufficiency declaring numbness of all perceptions

Glance into the blackness hidden beneath your surface
And enjoy the suffering, sanity drained in disrespect
With such bedevilled faith in good, subsequently trusting evil
Next step for mankind will be the last seasons in sin

Left are the kings of the carnival creation
Carrying out the echoes of the fallen

Sense the withering eternity as it fades away
The ultimate graceless voyage of all times
Only death will be guarding your angels, silently
Cripples joining arms in clamour
Institutionalized for the rebirth, the herd will be hunted


Simbolike ko' u priči. :zaljubljen:

_________________
Langt...der borte i morket... Ved Buens Ende
"Kill a man and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone and you are a God." Jean Rostard

Last fm
slikaslika
Hrčak je napisao/la:
lol ja nisam dama


uto 07 pro, 2010 12:34 am
Profil ICQ Web stranica
Admiral
Admiral
Avatar

Pridružen/a: čet 29 srp, 2010 9:19 pm
Postovi: 811
Lokacija: treća s desno od kraja
Spol: Ženski
Naj Serija: ENT
Koje si vrste?: not martian
Post Re: Best song lyric
"Dust In The Wind"

I close my eyes
Only for a moment and the moment's gone
All my dreams
Pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind
All they are is dust in the wind

Same old song
Just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do
Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind

Now, don't hang on
Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away
And all your money won't another minute buy

Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind


:zaljubljen:

_________________
run you clever boy and remember...


uto 07 pro, 2010 1:52 am
Profil
Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 121 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Sljedeća


Online

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 1 gost.


Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Traži:
Forum(o)Bir:  
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.
HR (CRO) by Ančica Sečan